Advanced Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
Free shipping from our USA warehouse
So many people live with high blood pressure and are completely unaware of it, making themselves more vulnerable to serious health complications such as heart attack and stroke. Our blood pressure monitors help you to track your blood pressure so you can take the right action to keep it at a healthy level. The ability to measure your blood pressure at home means you can have regular and accurate measurements without the inconvenience of visiting your doctor.
- The key to a healthier life starts with knowing and understanding your health values
- High blood pressure affects more than 1 in 4 adults in the US.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure may put you at increased risk of heart and circulatory problems, such as stroke, heart attack and heart failure.
- Measuring your blood pressure at home can help you understand your condition and feel more in control of your own health.
- If in any doubt about your condition, consult your doctor.
- Quick and accurate blood pressure reading.
- Heartbeat measurement with irregular heartbeat detection.
- Large LCD screen.
- Stores up to 99 previous blood pressure readings for 2 users.
- Deploying an oscillometric measuring method with automatic inflation and measurement.
- Kpa/mmHG Unit exchange.
- WHO classification indicator.
- Calculates average value of last 3 results
- Automatically switches off within one minute to save power.
- Measuring range: pressure: 0mmHg~295mmHg; pulse: 40~199 times/Min.
- Measuring accuracy: pressure: +/-3mmHg; pulse: +/-5% of reading.
- 22-36cm (Arm cuff circumference)
- Also known as a sphygmomanometer to people in the know
Display: LCD Digtal Display Screen
Power (W): 5W
Voltage (V): DC 5V
1 x Advanced Blood Pressure Monitor